Thursday 15 Ιουνίου 2017
09:30 - 18:30
Social and Solidarity Economy organisations and citizens’ groups learn about innovative fundraising methods and partake in a Fundathon!
When: Thursday 15th June 2017 9.30 – 18.30
Where: Social Dynamo, 25 Karneadou street, Athens (Evangelismos metro station)
This event, organised in partnership with the Bodossaki Foundation, is part of Innovation Week Athens, a series of events organised by the British Embassy Athens and the British Council and supported by Vodafone, the Vodafone Foundation and AstraZeneca, under the auspices of the General Secretariat for Research and Technology and the Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs.
Participating NGO representatives and active citizens will:
– Learn about new trends in fundraising
– Learn about the use of virtual reality for fundraising
– Discover innovative approaches to financial sustainability from Greek case studies
– Brainstorm new ideas for fundraising
– Receive expert feedback on their fundraising ideas
The team with the best brainstormed fundraising idea will win tablets, offered by Vodafone!
The event will take place in English.
The full details of the event can be found here.